So Cal Pocket Memories: WINNER!!!! Circus Vargas

WINNER!!!! Circus Vargas

WINNER!!! Congratulations to Tessa

Please send me an email at socalpocketmeories@yahoo.com to claim.  You have 24 hours to claim or I will choose another winner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Originally posted on 4/5/11 


Circus Vargas is coming to the Inland Empire

When:



Price:



For more information  click here

GIVEAWAY!!!  = 4 Tickets


Date:  You choose
 
To enter go to Circus Vargas site and let me know what performance date and time you would be interested in seeing.



Mandatory: you must be either a Google Follower, Facebook, or Twitter...please indicate in your comment how you follow.

For additional entries (please enter a separate comment for each):
- Google Follower
Facebook like me
- Facebook like Circus Vargas
Follow me on twitter
- Follow Circus Vargas on twitter

- Tweet the following (once every day = 1 entry):
      @calpcktmemories I want tickets to @CircusVargas

- Facebook the following (once every day = 1 entry):
       (@)So Cal Pocket Memories - I want Tickets (@)Circus Vargas!

**I must be able to see the FB link on So Cal Pocket Memories Page and Circus Vargas Page to count**

You must enter the comments on this page! For each entry to count!

I will choose a winner at random on 4/8/2011.

GOOD LUCK!

FREE First Thursday Huntington Library Ways to Save at Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach Teach kids about recycling while exploring Noah's Ark at the Skirball - FREE every Thursday FREE 2nd Sunday of the month Family Day at Fairplex Garden Railroad FREE Port of Long Beach Harbor Tours Residents of Santa Ana get in FREE at Santa Ana Zoo the 3rd Sunday of the Month